Applications are processed within one month.
Decisions regarding applications are the responsibility of the Executive Board.
Upon receipt of your complete application we will confirm when your application will be considered by the Executive Board. If your application is accepted, we will send you the Associate Terms and Conditions and further information regarding payment of the annual fee.
WLSA Associates have access to the following benefits:
- Networking and collaborative working at events
- International Curriculum Development
- International Exchanges
- Internships at Chinese Enterprises
- Contributing to Publications and Newsletters
- The WLSA Record
To be eligible to become a WLSA Associate, a school must demonstrate that they have:
- Excellent academic ranking in their nation
- Great educational performance in whole child education (developing students as a whole person and an international citizen)
- Motivation to participate in and a willingness to contribute to education, exchange and co-operation between China and the rest of the world
- At least three hundred (300) registered students
Please also have a look on our Become an Associate page.
WLSA Associates may be leading schools, universities or affiliated educational bodies who wish to actively collaborate with other WLSA Associates with the goals of increasing cultural understanding, developing partnerships and sharing knowledge and experiences to shape the development of WLSA services and programmes, and ultimately the future success of our students.
Please also have a look on our WLSA Associates page.