This privacy notice tells you what to expect when the WLSA Foundation website collects your personal information. It applies to information we collect about visitors to our website.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits www.wlsafoundation.org we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. All personal data is collected and stored in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy sets the foundation on which any personal data we collect from visitors, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and us alone.
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
3. Links with third party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third parties’ websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
4. Your rights to access personal information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.