The WLSA Internship Program was developed for graduating or recently graduated students interested in working in a Chinese or international firm in China.
- Are you between 16-19 years of age?
- Want to add valuable work experience to your CV or resume?
- Do you get goosebumps at the idea of travelling abroad and experiencing all the facets of working in a new environment?
- Have a dynamic demeanor and love a new challenge?
- Have two weeks in June or July to dedicate to an internship in a Chinese firm?
What Does it Cost?
For WLSA Associate Schools
- Zero Processing Fee
- Round-trip airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Money for souvenirs, snacks and other goods
WLSA and the Host Company Will Arrange & Pay For:
- The programme and assignment at the firm
- Visa invitation letter
- Local Transportation