WLSA / CHEER 2019 Internship
The World Leading Schools Association (WLSA) and the CHEER Foundation are looking for a passionate and energetic intern to join our team in September 2019. This is a ground floor opportunity to grow your career and gain valuable international experience at a non-profit and shape the culture of our growing European team. We’re a fun, hardworking team located just south of Amsterdam. Join us!
Who We Are
WLSA is an international education non-profit organization. We have offices in the Netherlands and China and host education related events around the world. The WLSA community is made up of students, educators and leaders from secondary schools and universities collaborating and learning from one another through international and innovative experiences and programs.
The CHEER Foundation provides a platform between China and the West in the fields of research and education. We focus on education promotion & recruitment, setting up international programs & schools, professional training and events management.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English.
- Extremely efficient and organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Available to work 40 hours per week in our Amstelveen office beginning in September 2019 for a duration of 6 months.
- Currently enroled in an undergraduate program in the Netherlands.
- Able to work in an environment where English is the operating language.
- A team player with strong social skills.
- An interest in learning about education, business, communication, marketing and events.
- The ability to multitask and work independently.
- Knowledge of other software like Adobe Creative Cloud and social media platforms is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is advantageous.