WLSA Associates are leading secondary schools who wish to actively collaborate with other WLSA Associates with the goals of increasing cultural understanding, developing partnerships and sharing knowledge and experiences to shape the development of WLSA services and programmes and ultimately the future success of our students.
What does it mean to be a WLSA Associate?
A WLSA Associate:
- Leads global change in their school and their community
- Seeks opportunities and utilizes our network of secondary schools to participate in International Exchanges, with opportunities for both students and staff
- Lead or become involved in academically based Research Groups
- Contribute to WLSA Publications like the Record and our WLSA Newsreel
- Participate in WLSA Conferences as both an attendee and presenter