What is CAN?
Platforms and Opportunities to Network
The WLSA College Admission Network brings together secondary school counselors and university admission officers from around the globe. Our platform provides the opportunity to join forces with fellow experts in the field, travel internationally and engage with WLSA students, parents, and academic professionals.
Each year the WLSA Foundation hosts college admission fairs. These fairs offer our network of leading universities around the world the opportunity to visit our associate schools and engage with a diverse student body. College representatives can expect to interact, educate and promote their institution hundreds of students coming from leading international secondary schools around the world.
WLSA College Fairs are dynamic, stimulating events bringing together international school students and prestigious higher education institutions from around the world for recruitment and information.
To attend please complete the participation form with the following information:
- A high-resolution logo of your institution
- 3-5 sentence introduction to your school
- 2 slides General School overview and statistics (ex. One slide name your school, second slide geographic location, third slide student demographics)
USE YOUR EXPERTISE TO HELP GUIDE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS THROUGH THE SOMETIMES COMPLEX COLLEGE ADMISSION PROCESS. WITH YOUR SUPPORT CAN AIMS TO:
- Educate international students on higher education institutions abroad and the ‘right fit’ principle
- Navigate the constantly evolving admissions process
- Share tools for students to write successful personal essays and prepare for one on one interviews
- Train academic staff to develop effective school profiles and recommendation letters
Through the annual CAN Conference your institution will have full access to our network of internationally minded students around the world at our college fair and development sessions.