The dates for the 2018 WLSA Internship Programme will be:
Monday 11 June - Friday 22 June
The WLSA Internship Programme was developed for graduating or recently graduated students interested in working in a Chinese or international firm in China.
- Are you between 16-19 years of age?
- Want to add valuable work experience to your CV or resume?
- Do you get goosebumps at the idea of travelling abroad and experiencing all the facets of working in a new environment?
- Have a dynamic demeanor and love a new challenge?
- Have two weeks in June or July to dedicate to an internship in a Chinese firm?
What does it cost?
For WLSA Associate Members:
- Zero Processing Fee
- Round-trip airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Money for souvenirs, snacks and other goods
WLSA and the host company will arrange and pay for:
- The programme and assignment at the firm
- Visa invitation letter
- Local Transportation
To be considered please fill in the WLSA 2018 Internships Application Form and return by March 9. Space for WLSA Internships are limited and participants are accepted on a rolling basis.