Experience Teaching in China
This program, created by the World Leading Schools Association, provides teachers from WLSA associate schools around the world the opportunity to teach, live, and grow in China. WLSA’s Teacher Exchange Program is designed as a cultural, continued learning experience for teachers at our Associate Schools.
Selected teachers will move to China, on a leave of absence from their current position, to teach at the WLSA Fudan Academy or other Chinese associate schools in Shanghai or Beijing. The exchange lasts for one school year and during this time teachers are able to grow professionally from a global perspective.
- Salary range of 3000-5000 USD per month dependent on experience
- You will receive a one-time settlement allowance of 2500 CNY to cover moving costs and furnishings.
- Free fully furnished apartment in close proximity to the campus. The average size is around 50 m² for a single. You are responsible for monthly expenses including wifi, electricity and water.
- Your flight will be paid by WLSA, economy class, one-way ticket on arrival and one-way ticket upon successful completion of contract. Additionally you are provided with one round trip ticket to use throughout the year at your disposal, capped at $800.00.
- WLSA Foundation will pay for your travel insurance from USA to China.
- WLSA will provide health insurance for the duration of your contract. It is your responsibility to keep your current health insurance during the transition from Phillips to WLSA.
- You receive a minimum of 9 weeks holiday per year as well as all Chinese national holidays.