Job Posting: Digital Marketing Coordinator
WLSA is seeking a multi-talented, detail-oriented, and passionate problem solver to serve as Digital Marketing Coordinator. We are searching for a competent and creative digital marketing all-rounder who brings hands-on skills in digital design, strong writing ability, advanced WordPress or other CMS experience with a flair for social media. You will have the capacity and ambition for personal growth, and with the ability to leverage expertise from across our global network you will become a key player in the communications strategy of a mission driven non-profit organization dedicated to facilitating intercultural understanding and collaboration in education.
Reporting to the Executive team, your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing understanding of WLSA, improving communication and generating growth through effective campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1+ years hands-on online marketing and design experience.
- Thorough understanding of online marketing fundamentals and knowledge of how to connect with audiences in a B2B space.
- Fluency in English (native or near native) with excellent copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Strong computer literacy including significant website content management experience (preferably WordPress). You must know how to design webpages, update/maintain components, and troubleshoot. This is non-negotiable.
- Experience developing multi-channel digital communications plans for events (live and digital).
- Very comfortable using in Adobe InDesign (Advanced), Adobe Illustrator (Intermediate), and Adobe Photoshop (Intermediate).
- Professional experience creating content for social media networks and digital newsletters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related fields or experience.
- Willing and able to undertake some domestic and international travel as required (and only once safe to do so).
- Highly organized with project management experience and attention to detail.
- Experience with NinjaForms, MailChimp & SurveyMonkey.
- Experience with online learning platforms.
- Experience working as part of an international team.
Role & responsibilities
- Ensure that the digital marketing strategy acts as a driving force towards WLSA’s broader strategic plans. adding value to our network and projecting our mission and impact beyond our members.
- Daily management of the WordPress website. Developing and sourcing content, creating registration forms, handling event marketing and registrations, improving pages/components and layouts, using plugins effectively etc.
- Design of promotional materials including but not limited to digital and print brochures, flyers, graphics, banners, large print backdrops, tote bags, branded items like chocolates/mints etc.
- Plan and execute online campaigns to promote live events, workshops, webinars, online courses etc.
- Design and compose communications within and beyond our network.
- Ensure consistency of standards across internal and external communications per the WLSA Global House Style Guide.
- Create digital onboarding materials for WLSA led events and programs.
- Liaise with our Marketing team in China to create fluid branding throughout markets.
Working hours & remuneration
We are seeking a candidate who is available to work full-time, 40 hours per week. The salary is up to 2,500 Euros gross (depending on educational background and experience) per month with additional bonuses related to progress towards strategic objectives.
To apply please submit your CV in English along with a motivation letter outlining how your skills and experience match the requirements of the role to [email protected].
Emails sent with portfolios are advantageous.
We hope the appointed candidate will be available to start on August 10th 2020, however this date is negotiable for the right candidate.